Top[edit | edit source]
- Share link: boise
Table top[edit source]
|Canada and Portugal. Vs USA|
Compare to the USA:
- 1 Top
- 2 Table top
- 3 Social media, Facebook
- 4 Local links
- 5 City info
- 6 Global Marijuana March
- 7 2013
- 8 2012
- 9 2009
- 10 2008
- 11 2007
- 12 2005
- 13 2004
- 14 More info, links, years
- 15 Site navigation
- 16 Cannabis is safer.
- 17 Far-right Republicans
- 18 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 19 US has stingiest minimum wage
- 20 US has high wealth inequality
- 21 US has high income inequality
- 22 Massive US household debt
- 23 Massive US medical debt
- 24 Stagnant US wages
- 25 President Eisenhower. 1953
- 26 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 27 Equaled prosperity for more
- 28 President Abraham Lincoln
- 29 Overpopulation = Warming
- 30 Categories
Social media, Facebook[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Idaho. Cannabis-related links.
- Home - Global Marijuana March.
- MEHEMP - Musicians & Entertainers Helping End Marijuana Prohibition.
City info[edit | edit source]
- Google Maps: Boise.
- Google images.
- Wikipedia: Boise.
- Wikitravel: Boise.
- WeBeHigh.org: Cities by region and nation. By U.S. state. Or search.
- WeBeHigh.org -
Global Marijuana March[edit | edit source]
GMM (years signed up).
is no longer working well. It only finds a few yearly city lists containing a city name.
works. Add city name, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all years in which the city is listed here on Wikia through 2012. For more years go here. See also: 4/20 event lists. This city participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), or the Million Marijuana March (MMM).
|Global Marijuana March links.|
Latest links for Global Marijuana March.
See GMM: basic city lists, detailed city lists, graphics, photos, maps, regions, links, years. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches.
| Right-click any region for its city list.|
2013[edit | edit source]
2012[edit | edit source]
- Facebook: Boise, Idaho's Global Marijuana March 2012.
2009[edit | edit source]
- Boise: Rev Tom Hayes (208)384-1421 org: Musicians & Entertainers Helping End Marijuana Prohibition MEHEMP(at)aol.com http://www.mehemp.tv
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5136657
- Report: http://ja-jp.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=75370817437
2008[edit | edit source]
- Boise: Rev Tom Hayes (208)384-1421 org: Musicians & Entertainers Helping End Marijuana Prohibition MEHEMP(at)aol.com http://www.mehemp.tv - May 3 Rally starts at 2PM Julia Davis Park entrance on Capitol blvd. March begins 4PM. to the statehouse steps, at 4:20 guest speakers.. Be there or Be Square!!!
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=4994515
2007[edit | edit source]
- Link: http://www.mehemp.tv
- Preview: The Rally starts at 2pm, at the entrance to Julia Davis Park, on Capitol Blvd. The March to the Capitol bldg. starts at 4pm, we will march to the statehouse steps and the speeches will start at 4:20pm. See www.mehemp.tv for more info.
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5016898
- Report (from old GMM site):
Everything went ok. We had approximately 200 people attend the Rally and well over 100 stayed and participated in the actual march to the statehouse steps. However ..the Press totally let us down and did not cover us AT ALL ...nor did the Governor acknowledge any of my correspondence. He never replied to my letters asking for either a formal or an informal meeting. I sent both electronic and snail mail formal letters. I have a record of them and witnesses. I sent press releases to ALL the media outlets I could think of including all the private e-mails of the local television reporters at every station. Last year we got positive press coverage from the local ABC & FOX affiliates, they interviewed me, which I saved on TIVO. This yr we didn't even get a mention.
But there were some good points at the rally and march ...we had a lot of drive by support .... thousands of people came by and honked as they drove by and saw are "Honk if you Inhale" & "Honk 4 Hemp", signs. Even the local Fire dept. (BFD) heheh ... Honked when they went by ..and the Driver looked me square in the eye and gave me a thumbs up and smiled when he honked. so I KNOW he was a supporter.... "Where there's Smoke there's Fire, eh" LOL ... and the Boise Police were very cordial, we had NO hassles and No violations and NO ARRESTS!!! thank goodness.... I had one bicycle cop come by and ask me to make sure that we kept everyone off the road way and to use the crosswalks.
We did have one minor hassle when we got to the statehouse steps the Capitol police officer, some young lady, told us we couldn't be there. LOL We informed her that we do this every year ...and that even though the building was undergoing renovation and was closed inside... that we still had the right to gather out on the steps and that we already had permission since they had full knowledge of this event for several years ...as well as several weeks recent notice. She called her supervisor and cleared it with him ....and she let me know ...Half way through my speech ..LOL ... that we could continue....hehehe you got to love the government they don't know anything ..or even suspect anything ..with all this interagency co-operation LOL what a joke they are. an annoying joke but anyway...hehehe I'll be posting pictures of the event on my web site www.mehemp.org I am also now a member of LEAP. and will be one of the contacts here in Idaho for them also as well as the MPP and Your organization cures-not-wars.org
2005[edit | edit source]
- Report (from old international GMM site):
We sorta got rained out. it poured here all that week and getting anyone to show up for it was hard on short notice, I had a week to throw something together and since only about 25-30 people showed up, about 20 of which stayed for the duration of what turned into a rally rather than a March.., it ran from 2 pm to 4:20 pm at which time we went to another location to dry off....lol but we had fun ...a lot of people drove by and honked their horns in support of our cause. (we had some, "Honk if you Inhale" posters up.... we were at a great location on Capitol Blvd. about 3 blocks in front of the Capitol building. next to the river....in front of the local Art museum & the public Library. all in all it wasn't too bad...we had fun ... No news coverage at all...
I'm gonna double what we had last year...and that was over 100, I'm gonna shoot for 300 at least.
Sincerely: FloorTom Hayes (Guerilla Drummer)
2004[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Click for site navigation links at top. Mobile has three-line hamburger menu.