I've been/am writing for the following wikis:
- Dutch Wikipedia
- Uncyclopedia (I'm permabanned there :p)
- Oncyclopedia Neerlandica (Admin, bureaucrat, checkuser, oversight.)
- UnMeta/Uncyclomedia (Admin, checkuser, oversight.)
- UnCommons (Admin, checkuser, oversight.)
- Auctoris (Admin, bureaucrat, checkuser, oversight.) a wiki for poetry and prose (it's rather dead atm)
for contact: best check here
Also, I've started a weblog a few months ago and I really enjoy writing there:
- Vroeg Of Laat (Sooner Or Later)
The prohibition of Cannabis in western society is strictly a political thing and the so called bad influence on mental or physical health is not supported by any scientific research, but state-propaganda. On the contrary: the beneficial effects have been widely documented. The laws against Cannabis are unjust, and have caused people to be criminalised. The laws are the victimmakers, not the substance itself. These laws put a very heavy weight on the judicial sytems of the countries and are the direct cause of the growth of criminal organisations operating world wide, just like the alcohol prohibition created the Mafia in the United States.
To do Edit
- How the so called "Opium Law" came into being.
- Category:Work in progress